Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's BaaaaacK!

Yeaaaaaa! My Photo Gallery is up and running again!
I'm not sure what exactly happened, but a few months ago my domain host (One World Hosting) moved their servers to a better facility, since then my photo gallery has been down. After my repeated feeble attempts to trey to fix it I finally broke down and called tech support. They had it up and running the same day! The techie reported that some of the tables in MySQL Database were damaged in the moving. She said it was an easy fix.
I don't know why I am so stubborn when things go wrong. I always try to fix it myself first. Sometimes not always, I make it worse. Oh wait! Maybe it's the same reason us guys can't seem to ask for directions when we get lost. I'm sure that's what the ladies will say.

No comments: